 Fun / 1471
Re: OT (was Questions about fan involvement with TLC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:01:43 GMT

Hmmm... that IS weird... part of my message doesn’t appear... although its is still in the raw message. Wow, even the KARMA gods are murfling me. Chris why do I feel like blaming you??

I actually said...

“WARNING TO LUGNET MEMBERS Please refrain from ever saying Chris is “right”. His ego alone is hard to take, with “proof” like this, he will never let us forget.”

As well as the other babbling as seen, but strangely that quoted part went AWOL (when viewing the post online) anyway.

I haven’t ever seen that before, or ever noticed it.

I wonder if it had to do with me using the symbol right under the escape key (which I have no idea what it is call)??

Curiosity killed the cat.

Janey “Read Meowwww Brick”