 Fun / 1218
Re: Halloweeny Punkin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:26:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
Ok, it's not all that scary, but we all carved punkin's the other day for
Halloween:

http://www.suave.net/~ant/album/halloween2003/med/20031029_004600_dscf0072.jpg

It's not all that scary, I spose... I guess I coulda carved a 1x2x5 brick!
*Those* are scary! :)

Happy Halloween!

DaveE

Oh geez...seems like I wasn't the only one to have that idea...I did the exact
same thing for my pumpkin a week or so ago--it's EXACTLY the same pattern, but I
used that for the back.  The front is the standard Lego logo, with the portions
in red surrounding the brick cut down so the entire "red" area glows around the
word "Lego".

I'll have to put my pics up on brickshelf for all to see...

Scott Lyttle