 General / 43406
Re: Halloweeny Punkin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 07:05:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Geoff Gray wrote:
In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
Ok, it's not all that scary, but we all carved punkin's the other day for
Halloween:

http://www.suave.net/~ant/album/halloween2003/med/20031029_004600_dscf0072.jpg

It's not all that scary, I spose... I guess I coulda carved a 1x2x5 brick!
*Those* are scary! :)

Happy Halloween!

DaveE
I love it. I wanted to do something in Lego, but I didn't know what. This is
perfect.  So how did you keep the pumpkin pieces inside the brick from
falling out?

Actually, the majority of the lines are cut all the way through, but the corners
where the lines join *aren't* cut all the way. Instead, it's carved about 1/2 of
the way to the inside, which still lets it glow, but keeps its shape :)

DaveE