 Fun / 1204
Re: Lego Comic Book Sequel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:12:30 GMT

Okay, here goes:

Issue 2 -- Page 01
In the Zoo pic, is the guy in red pushing the other man over the ledge or does
he try to rescue him from certain Aussie fame?
Love the 'art'!
Ah, a mob is not complete w/o torches and at least one pitchfork! There's a lot
of dust on that policecar and camera :)
Good camera angles in the next three frames, especially the "in the mob"-shot of
the police captain!

Page 02
Love all the action in the background, the Photoshop work is good!

Page 03
Nice metamorphosis of the Doc :)

Page 4 & 5
Some of the frames look too pale

Page 6
LOL! Please excuse my ignorance, but who's the lady?

7
Nice feeling for the height of the building thanks to the unfocused ground.

9
The railing around the bar is a neat touch.

11
Not sure I like the ears on fake rabbit.

12
Love how the sidekick finally speaks up! :)

14
Did you spin the fan right before taking the shot or is it Photoshop?

18
Whoops indeed! Must have been a lot of work in PS there.

24 Nice overview photos of the town, glad you managed to get those in there.

27
That's a closed box :)

The Story;

I think it got a little repetive with all the special deliveries and go to the
warehouse etc., still I'm really looking forward to the sequel!

I give four minifig smiles out of five.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe