 Town / 6785
Re: Lego Comic Book Sequel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Gross wrote:
Hello everyone,

My friend Bryan and I are thrilled to FINALLY be able to publish the second
issue of our Lego-based superhero comic, "The Unlikely Society." We published
the first issue waaaay back in April, so the sequel has been a long time coming.
The excuses ... er, the REASONS for this delay are long and varied, so I won't
bore you with the details.

But we're here, and we're happy to announce that Issue #2 is posted and ready
for viewing. You can find it, along with our revamped website, here:

<www.appleisp.net/~jgross>

If you've never read Issue #1, or if it's been six months since you last read
it, you should probably read that first.

Please let us know what you think!!

You know I never saw the first one. I was just talking with a freind a week ago,
about how neat it would be if someone made comics (Although we were talking like
the newspaper kind) out of LEGO. The fact that you made 2 whole comic books is
just plain amazing. That has to be one of the coolest non-model things I have
seen done out of LEGO. (although many of you building are really cool too)

-Mike Petrucelli