 Town / 6747
Re: Lego Comic Book Sequel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 08:35:06 GMT

Copy: lugnet.fun

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Gross wrote:
Hello everyone,

My friend Bryan and I are thrilled to FINALLY be able to publish the second
issue of our Lego-based superhero comic, "The Unlikely Society." We published
the first issue waaaay back in April, so the sequel has been a long time coming.
The excuses ... er, the REASONS for this delay are long and varied, so I won't
bore you with the details.

But we're here, and we're happy to announce that Issue #2 is posted and ready
for viewing. You can find it, along with our revamped website, here:

<www.appleisp.net/~jgross>

If you've never read Issue #1, or if it's been six months since you last read
it, you should probably read that first.

Please let us know what you think!!

I love it! It's better then the first one, especially your image altering
power.. eh, technique has improved!

I have to analyze the scenes a bit more LEGO-wise later on but things look
great!

It's a little odd, I thought about The Unlikely Society before I fell asleep
last night and lo and behold! A new issue! Perhaps my SO is right, perhaps I do
spend to much time at Lugnet thus have got a psychic relationship with the news
server :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu/