 Fun / 1075
  fantasy minifig packs

OK we have the basketball players minifig packs (most of which I assume are pretty low interest to a lot of people outside the US - not all admittedly but anyhoo) what minifig sets would people like to see. I'm not talking _classic space_ minifig (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: fantasy minifig packs

Simpsons set NHL players sets (instead of those horrible pieces of crap they made for the NHL-LEGO line) Final Fantasy 7 set (Cloud !!!!! Sephiroth!!!!!) Batman, Robin, Catwoman, Joker and other foes set. Terry (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: fantasy minifig packs

(...) Lord of the Rings, first and foremost. Hobbits, Dwarves, Elves (this is Tolkien, no Elfs or Dwarfs), Trolls, Ents; Wizards in gray, brown, and white; funky forestmen with masks (not that the masks ever made the slightest ounce of sense), (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: fantasy minifig packs

(...) Aside from the fact that I'd love to see the Star Wars minifigs match the sheer variety of Star Wars action figures (I'm talking Jawas, Cantina and Jabba's Palace aliens, Cloud Car Pilots, Endor Rebel Troopers, DS Gunners, DS Troopers, every (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: fantasy minifig packs

Star Trek!!! McCoy, Spock, and Kirk; Uhura, Scotty, and Chekov; Klingons, Romulans, and *someone* Then, after they're done with TOS, do all the other series. :^) That's a lot of minifigs. -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: fantasy minifig packs

(...) Monkey! Pigsy, Sandy, Tripitaka and the whole gamut of oddball demons they face. Allister (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.fun)