 Fun / 1080
Re: fantasy minifig packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 06:43:19 GMT

In lugnet.fun, James Stacey wrote:
OK we have the basketball players minifig packs (most of which I assume are
pretty low interest to a lot of people outside the US - not all admittedly
but anyhoo)
what minifig sets would people like to see. I'm not talking _classic space_
minifig set or _Princess Leia_ minifig set but something new.
How about a rock star set a'la kuberick figs, a set of American Presidents
(cant see any play value there but you get the idea), a set of Futurama figs
.. get the idea?
what would you like to see - not worrying about feasibility/licensing/LEGO
ethics etc

Monkey! Pigsy, Sandy, Tripitaka and the whole gamut of oddball demons they face.

Allister