 Fun / 1065
1064  |  1066
Subject:
A Promotion (several new MOCs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 23:41:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

After learning from a post that the requirements to becoming an Admiral were
quite easy (having something to do with jelly donuts), Nathan Wells,
formally known as Lord Of The LEGO, wasted no time in whipping together some
MOCs and promoting himself to:

Admiral Nathan A. Wells,
Executive Director of the Terran Space Exploration Corporation
and Chairman of the Terran Home Defense Committee

or more easily known as:

Admiral Wells,
T-SEC / THDC Division

Immediately after his promotion, Admiral Wells commissioned the designing,
testing, and construction of his own personal transport:

Admiral Wells next to Phoenix I
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Admiral-Yacht/admiralyacht1.jpg

Within a month, Admiral Wells had signed several new amendments, passed new
laws, hired 50 talented employees, nearly erased corruption, and stabilized
the empire!

He also commissioned the mass-production of the MX-003 Apollo Sportspeeder...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Sports-Speeder/redspeeder1.jpg

...the T-17 Warthog Offence Tank...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Warthog/warthogtank1.jpg

...and the Dack & Blecker 007 Anti-Aircraft Twin Cannon.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Weapons/aa2.jpg

PLMKWYT ...of this revolutionary event.

Admiral Wells,
T-SEC / THDC Division