 Fun / 1030
    Re: LEGO Random Name Generator updated! —Thomas Main
   Thanks Todd and Seth!! What do you get by mixing themes that were never meant to be crossed (Rock Raiders & Belville/Scala)? Loads of fun: Pony Bathroom (a little hard to keep up, cleaning is a nightmare...) Pony Crusher (when you get tired of (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: LEGO Random Name Generator updated! —David Laswell
     (...) I've never known about this before, but I had to give it a spin, movie style (SW & HP): Blockade Express: For when you need a blockade and you need it _now_ Pit Stormtrooper: Special troops reserved for dealing with altercations in detention (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: LEGO Random Name Generator updated! —Matthew Miller
   (...) Yeah, good suggestion. (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.fun)