 Fun / *473 (-5)
  Re: Crossword 002

(...) Bummer. I hope you saved it! I don't suppose the word is one where the misspelling is a common variant or common mistake? I once saw a puzzle where the clue was of the form "common misspelling of the word that means x", which means to me that (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Crossword 002

I agree. I would like to be producing these once per week. I took up quite a bit of time in building an American-style crossword as 003. Such a grid is much more difficult to fill. Then I wrote up all the clues for it (about 75). Just as I was (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Crossword 002

(...) Hi Suzanne! I love the crossword feature, though I think it's time for a new one. I was wondering: When we can expect to see puzzle #003? Especially since it is located in a prominent spot on the LUGNET site, posting a new puzzle about every (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Come on, be honest. Do you slip LEGO into the shopping cart?

(...) LOL!!! Me be a brickaholic to. A Bad one. Once I get started I can't stop. The Life on Mars sets started a rash of purchases that ended up running into the $700 range this month so far.... (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Come on, be honest. Do you slip LEGO into the shopping cart?

"Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@horizonhouse.com> wrote in message news:G5vo2t.C48@lugnet.com... (...) better? (...) [ ... snipped ... ] There is a Winn-Dixie not to far from my house that has a very small LEGO selection. We get all of our film processed (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact