 Fun / *1963 (-5)
  H & R Train Show - October 1, 2 and 3, 2004

Hi all, (URL) For the 10th consecutive show the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club is proud to have a display at the H & R Trains Show. The show will take place outside of the H & R Trains Store in Pinellas Park, Florida, October 1, 2 and 3, 2004. See (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

I've had time to read and reread and reread this post and I'd like to add a few comments further, if I may. "Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:I40H0H.1yKv@lugnet.com... (...) No one is unwelcome at Lugnet, not even Richard (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: coke, dike coke, lemon coke, root beer

(...) But part of why I like Root Beer is because it normally has no caffeine. (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Does it matter? The only one that gets you any positive special treatment in the afterlife is Barq's root beer, the only carbonated beverage that's good enough to say so on the label. It's also the only caffeinated root beer that I've ever (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) What about that Diet Coke with Lime? I like that quite a bit. Is there a particular circle reserved for me? Also, when I was in San Francisco (hmm, does this tie in?) I found Diet Coke with Lemon. Oddly I haven't seen this anywhere else. Do (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.fun.community)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact