 Fun / Community / 334
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 23:11:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Mike Rayhawk wrote:

Now I have no opinion one way or the other on God's attitude towards the various
lifestyles under discussion, but as a Classic Coke zealot I know for sure that
you Diet-Coke-ists are damned to Hell.  But let's play devil's advocate here.
What if we did have lugnet.people.softdrinks.dietcoke, and a hundred other
newsgroups like it?  Would that be some kind of disaster?

Wrong, Diet Coke simply consigns you to Purgatory for a while until you are thin
and can go back to The Real Thing.  Drinking New Coke (or Pepsi in any guise) is
what condemns you to Hell (though The Lowest Pit of Hell is reserved for the
designers and marketers of New Coke).

What about that Diet Coke with Lime?  I like that quite a bit.  Is there a
particular circle reserved for me?  Also, when I was in San Francisco (hmm, does
this tie in?) I found Diet Coke with Lemon.  Oddly I haven't seen this anywhere
else.  Do the Limites and the Lemonites end up in the same circle of hell, or is
there a distinction in the divine plan?

Bruce