 Fun / *1603 (-20)
  Re: Lego Comic Book Sequel

To answer a couple of your questions ... (...) Yeah, there's a lot of dust everywhere in my town. That police car in particular is about 20 years old. It's from set 6384. (...) That's Alice from "The Brady Bunch!" That whole page is one big, silly (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego Comic Book Sequel

Okay, here goes: Issue 2 -- Page 01 In the Zoo pic, is the guy in red pushing the other man over the ledge or does he try to rescue him from certain Aussie fame? Love the 'art'! Ah, a mob is not complete w/o torches and at least one pitchfork! (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Harry Potter Aragog in forest

(...) Good Call, Maggie, to switch out the inverse corner slopes for regular 2x2 inverse slopes! I would have done the exact same thing--no way would I let kids have a part that is pretty valuable to us adult builders :) :) As for the limit of 3 -- (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

  Re: Harry Potter Aragog in forest

(...) They didn't for the couple of dozen I ordered on the 9th. While they were in transit my 5th grader's teacher called to scare up donations for their Halloween Party. Since there are only seven of them (most of his class are sixth graders who (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

  Re: Lego Comic Book Sequel

Copy: lugnet.fun (...) I love it! It's better then the first one, especially your image altering power.. eh, technique has improved! I have to analyze the scenes a bit more LEGO-wise later on but things look great! It's a little odd, I thought about (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.fun)

  Christi's First Lego Set (or) I finally got her!

Hey all, (URL) Today Christi went and got her very first lego set! The (URL) HOT Blaster Bike> took it's maiden voyage across our kitchen floor just a few minutes ago. 'Twas much fun - my Rahkshi even helped out. :-) (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  We're a band! We're a band! With guitars in our hand, we're crossing the land!

Well this is a first of sorts for me on several levels: It's my first time to use FTX for a post so if this fubar's, my apologies ahead of time. It's the first (and hopefully) the last time I'll use such a long title but I couldn't resist. Gold star (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.fun, lugnet.technic, FTX) !!

  On The Set With George

Check out our latest diorama MOC from our (URL) homepage>. (URL) The shooting of the final scenes at Varykino are about to wrap-up as George talks to Anthony about some minor adjustments. Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Is there any news on the Midnight MOCkery contest?

I can't believe its been a year. I had almost forgot about it untill just a few days ago when I noticed that we are less than 3 weeks from Holloween and I haven't heard a thing about whether there is going to be one for this year. Any news regarding (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Underworld movie poster

(...) Thanks Bruce! Though the 1x2 plates stacked to match the brickwork in the poster didn't quite come out, the idea's there which is what really I aimed for. This was the first real use I've found for the wolfman head. He's a little too.. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Overmatched Battle

Check out our latest diorama MOC from our (URL) homepage>. (URL) Clone troopers on steroids? Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Underworld movie poster

(...) Hey Joel, Very nice. Even before I read the caption I thought "Hey, it looks like the ledge in the real poster was built of LEGO bricks." I like the use of the wolfman head, too. Bruce (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.fun)

  ?Kubricks & Lego?

Are Kubricks compatible with our Lego minifigs? ___...___ ‘Cause some of the capes and accessories look wickedly detailed, albeit a tad large…but I think it’ll still work!?! So has anyone tried intermingling the Kubricks accessories unto a minifig (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  E. Sophie in...Children of the Corn

Eric Sopie gets dangerously close to "He who walks behind the rows" Watch out for Malachi, E. (URL) Praise god! Praise the corn! -Keith (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

Ya, I saw that lastnight. What is funny is I saw that same PC online last week while researching this project. I watch TSS religiously! I was on it (Jessica read my email) a couple of weeks ago! She's a hottie. :P I was going to do a PC / Atari 2600 (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

(...) I have an idea where you could show the completed work. I was watching TechTV's "The Screen Savers" the other day and they were showing the finalists to their case mod contest. (URL) Granted, it's a bit too late to enter but a thought to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

Great case! I plan on building one soon. Nothing special, but I want it to be small. Rob "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:HLJ1o6.1GJv@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  lego tattoo

(URL) just got this on saturday. -tk (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

Sure. Here's a couple of pics of it sitting on our dinning room table : Deep Links : (URL) was actually hoping to bring the mid-tower LAN Gaming Rig that I'm working on, but it wasn't ready so I slapped this one together around my shuttle XPC. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

I was there and don't recall ever seeing it. If I had noticed it I would have definitely taken pics! Do you have any you'd like to share? I'm getting ready to (maybe" build a Lego PC using an ITX mobo. Rob "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact