 Fun / 1198
Re: Underworld movie poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:19:56 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

Hey Joel,

Very nice.  Even before I read the caption I thought "Hey, it looks like the
ledge in the real poster was built of LEGO bricks."  I like the use of the
wolfman head, too.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce!

Though the 1x2 plates stacked to match the brickwork in the poster didn't quite
come out, the idea's there which is what really I aimed for.

This was the first real use I've found for the wolfman head. He's a little too..
Fabuland-ish to me to be taken very 'seriously' as a scary monster, but I have
several now so I may reevaluate my opinion. ;)

Thanks again,

Joel