 Fun / *1313 (-5)
  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Yes - I'm pleased that it seems there are plenty of others with a broad focus, I wasn't expecting quite the level of response the thread has gotten. (...) In any community, people are excluded because the group or elements of the group push (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

I find that I'm doing a lot of thinking in new directions thanks to this discussion. Two major directions are - 1. What is the LEGO Community anyway? and 2. How do I, personally, relate to that community? Defining the LEGO Community - I've looked at (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HDCzKx.Bvo@lugnet.com... (...) <snipped> (...) excludes (...) the (...) Ditto. If the Escher thread going now is NOT sharing what each of us sees and expriences when we view that work(of art I (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) I've found this discussion to be one of the most interesting topics on LUGNET in a long time. Thanks, Tim, for bringing it up. There have been tons of thoughtful responses so far, which seems to suggest that there _is_ a community and that we (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Hi Damien - I'm afraid I don't totally understand what you're getting at. I've built projects with other LEGO fans, and shared the experience of building projects with them. I've built things that would not have become what they did were it (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact