 Fun / *1008 (-20)
  Re: Bill Changing Machine

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin Salm writes: SNIP (...) Been there, done that (at least at the set level, more analogous with a soda machine). From Larry's trip archive: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: Bill Changing Machine

(...) Knowing that Lego in bulk 25 cent vending machines has been a long-time dream of Suz's, I was also sad when her supplies were exhausted. I was very happy to be able to refill the machine with what minifigs and elements I had available so more (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bill Changing Machine

(...) Oh -- my -- sad! So I totally missed out on seeing the first run of capsules. Did anyone get pictures? In any case, yeah, thank you Kevin! --Todd (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: Bill Changing Machine

(...) Actually, those pictures were taken a few hours after my capsules ran out. Kevin Salm was good enough to refill the machine with his own elements (giving them away), so that others could enjoy the LEGO-vending experience.. Thank-you, Kevin!! (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: Bill Changing Machine

(...) Maggie, Here are some close-up pictures... (URL) gallery might not be visible by the time you read this. If not, wait a few hours and try again...) --Todd (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: 2 Variation of 1592 (People from 70ties and Arctic)

(...) o wow, when I first read this post I went straight to the links and the folder was moderated, so I just skimmed the description. It said people from the seventies, so of course I pictured disco dancing minifigs or something like that. This is (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.town)

  Re: 2 Variation of 1592 (People from 70ties and Arctic)

[ FUT lugnet.town ] (...) Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.town)

  BrickZone - Interview with Kevin Hall (and more to come).

Greetings Earthlings... and any visiting Aliens ;) Some of you may have noticed on my site www.brickzine.com that there is/will be an interview section. The first interview will be done with AFOL Castle builder, Kevin Hall of Andrastavia Fame! As a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Building experience with a non-AFOL

(...) My dad isn't really a LEGO addict, even though he acknowledges it as the best toy available. Ever since I was a kid I tried to get him to build stuff with me, often with appalling results :-/ However, persistence payed off: last April, we both (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Building experience with a non-AFOL

(...) I'm teaching remedial math in summer school to a tough crowd of kids who either got expelled or failed or dropped out during the year. I brought in Mega-Bloks culled out of used LEGO finds to substitute for algebra tiles (they give us (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Building experience with a non-AFOL

I had a friend come over yesterday who isn't into LEGO at all, she thought it would be interesting (and that it was) to have a go at building, well that was sure interesting! Her brother who also came over and was into LEGO, he knew exactly what to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Request for new group .build.yoda

The purpose of lugnet.build.yoda would be to discuss alternate models for Yoda, MOCs made primarily from Yoda parts, and all things tan and sand green. Yoda MOCs would also be on-topic, as would stories about Yoda encounters at Lego company events. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Another fine use for LEGO

(...) Well, you could have posted to lugnet.fun, or lugnet.general. I think the reason lugnet.off-topic.geek exists is a recognition that many (most?) of us are also involved in things of a geeky nature, and that it is natural for us to want to talk (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.fun)

  lego loving dogs

I'm looking to get a greyhound as soon as I move into my new house, can anyone tell me where you get one of these (URL) my girlfriend has no interest in lego. It would be nice to have a Lego playing companion! Tim (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.fun)

  The witch family and my pets.

Hi all, Two pictures just for the fun of it...... Momma witch with her siblings: (URL) sure difficult to have that bunch standing still for a photograph. Rocky and Boulder, my pet rockmonsters: (URL) is the one with the club on the left, Boulder is (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.fun)

  A guiltier expression you *never* will find ...

Caught in the act: (URL) Yeah, he's people too. (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.fun)

  Re: A train's simple wish...

"Kyle Keppler" <kindustries@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GyK1Ez.73C@lugnet.com... (...) Thats a riot. This is actually the first thing I said to Tim when he messaged me earlier. Ha ha ha, 'train humor'...so silly. -Jon (space.) -- | The Shipyard (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: A train's simple wish...

What it's really trying to say is "I'd rather be a spaceship". Space. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fun, lugnet.space)

  A train's simple wish...

Info is coming on the latest NILTC show this past weekend soon, but until then, one of our trains had an all too common wish: www.zacktron.com/tem...therbe.jpg :-D -Tim (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fun)

  Starship brikwar

This was already posted in .space since it was my entry into the IP2002 contest. I thought you guys might be interested in this too. It's a brikwars game that my friends and I played aboard an Ice Planet starship. (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact