 Football/Soccer / 252
Re: Which would you rather see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.football
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 00:06:09 GMT

I would like the LEGO to make a hockey theme though I know that LEGO would
prolly not make any sports that associate with violence, so I doubt we will
ever see wrestling, hockey, American football nor rugby.

Kevin

"Sean Devolites" <hotshot3396@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Wasssssssssup Everyone,
One more opinion question.
Which of the following would you rather see lego make?
Wrestling Sets, Football (tackle kind) sets, or something else?
Let me know!
Hasta La Vista, Sean