 FAQ / 877
    Re: Color chart —Jonathan Wilson
   Looks good, you seem to have most of the colors there. All you are missing are the transparents, the surface treated stuff, the stuff that is non plastic, the colors that are only used on decorations and not as elements themselves and that silver (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Color chart —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Aaaaaarrrrgh(Suzanne screams as her head pops!)splat. Indeed it has a long way to go toward completeness. =-) (...) I would love to add this. I found this message thread: (URL) I have a Mac and can't display the .dat file. Is is easy to make (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Color chart —Lindsay Frederick Braun
      (...) I'm not sure they're all missing--obviously, the chromeized elements fall outside the usual pale, but the yellow-green was pretty much on the mark for the transparent elements as far as I'm concerned. Transparent elements might require a (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Color chart —Steve Bliss
   [xposted to lugnet.cad, because I get caddy at the end] [FUT set to lugnet.faq] (...) The official, or recommended, LDraw color codes are listed at: (URL). You might also check a page I put together awhile ago, with some color information for LDraw. (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.cad)