 FAQ / 895
Re: Color chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 00:50:50 GMT

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

In lugnet.faq, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Looks good, you seem to have most of the colors there. All you are
missing are the transparents, the surface treated stuff, the stuff that
is non plastic, the colors that are only used on decorations and not as
elements themselves and that silver that is used on e.g. the hubs in the
yellow technic race car and you will have a list of every TLG color
available.

Aaaaaarrrrgh(Suzanne screams as her head pops!)splat.
Indeed it has a long way to go toward completeness.
=-)

I'm not sure they're all missing--obviously, the chromeized elements fall outside
the usual pale, but the yellow-green was pretty much on the mark for the
transparent elements as far as I'm concerned.  Transparent elements might require a
colour wheel/chart all their own, rather than an attempt to fit them together with
the opaques.

Altogether, the chart's excellent.  I learned a few things today!

Feeling rather BLUE+1 myself today,

Lindsay