 FAQ / 812 (-5)
  Re: An acronym FAQ

(...) newsgroups, i quickly figured out what pieces the terms refered to, but it took months to finally figure out what the acronyms stood for. Big Ugly Rock Piece!? how's anyone supposed to get that!? i personally don't find Ramp And Pit Plates all (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: An acronym FAQ

(...) Well, *I* certainly need one, so there's at least an audience of one. I remember some of them from the old RTL days: newcomers would certainly benefit. I'd suggest beraking it down into sections like "LEGO related" (AFOL, BURP, POOP, RTL) and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.faq)

  An acronym FAQ

I was thinking of creating an Acronym FAQ. I've noticed that many people don't know certain acronyms and can't figure them out from the context. Do you think there is need for one? I know that earlier ones were made but long ago, and new acronyms (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: what (who?) was the first artculated mini-fig?

(...) says (...) A billion parts left over, that is. (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: what (who?) was the first artculated mini-fig?

(...) part(head (...) I meant one person gets a pair of legs, another gets the torso, and another gets the head, so nobody gets a complete minifig.(There would be nearly a billion minifig parts, though) Alan (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact