 FAQ / 811
Re: An acronym FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:49:24 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Shiri Dori writes:
I was thinking of creating an Acronym FAQ. I've noticed that many people don't
know certain acronyms and can't figure them out from the context.

Do you think there is need for one? [...]

Well, *I* certainly need one, so there's at least an audience of one.  I
remember some of them from the old RTL days: newcomers would certainly benefit.

I'd suggest beraking it down into sections like "LEGO related" (AFOL, BURP,
POOP, RTL) and "Internet relate" (LOL, IMHO.)

LMKWYT :-)
- Mike