 FAQ / 752 (-10)
  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) I think I can continue this series Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization, Playmobile, Why not get rid of all those annoying little pieces and those stupid instructions you can never follow, and make a ready-made model? Wouldnt it be much simpler (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Strange "cartoon" gears?

What a wonderful post, Mark. Thank you so much. Forwarding to lugnet.faq. This could serve as the definitive entry for the question "What are these strange looking (pre-technic?) gears I've found?" (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

Shiri: (...) You can create a hollow effect with other bricks (but you might need a bit more than two pieces :-) (...) I don't really mind the raised base plates because they are a nice cheap solution for building mountains. I have a strong dislike (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) Okay, IMHO, BURPs have great potential and you can do tons of stuff with them. <grin, duck, run> I just moved and left my BURPs at my old house - you wouldn't believe how much I miss them... And, you couldn't create a hollow effect using other (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) A style (brand?) of boat. The yellow inflatable* boats that came with the diver sets. Picture Jacques Costeau riding in one to chase after some humpbacked whales on PBS. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" * Of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) what do you mean by zodiac??? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

[ X-posted to lugnet.dear-lego because I don't like juniorisation ] [ X-posted to lugnet.build because I have a building suggestion ] Richard Marchetti: (...) I think it depends on who you talk to. IMO the main juniorisation indicator is POOP's: - (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

Hey: When we talk about building with Juniorized parts are we also talking about not building with castle walls, or arches, or leaves, or spiderwebs, etc.? Because I like these special parts, I would miss them hugely. Not that anyone has suggested (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Cancelling letters

(...) It depends on what interface you're using. Most newsreaders have the ability to cancel a post, and it should be documented in your help files. If, on the other hand, you're posting via the web interface, the only method to cancel a message is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  Cancelling letters

How do I cancel a letter I wrote? I've seen a few cancelled letters, so I guess it's possible. Does anyone know? Thanx. -Shiri (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact