 FAQ / 745
  Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

Hey: When we talk about building with Juniorized parts are we also talking about not building with castle walls, or arches, or leaves, or spiderwebs, etc.? Because I like these special parts, I would miss them hugely. Not that anyone has suggested (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

[ X-posted to lugnet.dear-lego because I don't like juniorisation ] [ X-posted to lugnet.build because I have a building suggestion ] Richard Marchetti: (...) I think it depends on who you talk to. IMO the main juniorisation indicator is POOP's: - (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) what do you mean by zodiac??? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) A style (brand?) of boat. The yellow inflatable* boats that came with the diver sets. Picture Jacques Costeau riding in one to chase after some humpbacked whales on PBS. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" * Of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) Okay, IMHO, BURPs have great potential and you can do tons of stuff with them. <grin, duck, run> I just moved and left my BURPs at my old house - you wouldn't believe how much I miss them... And, you couldn't create a hollow effect using other (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

Shiri: (...) You can create a hollow effect with other bricks (but you might need a bit more than two pieces :-) (...) I don't really mind the raised base plates because they are a nice cheap solution for building mountains. I have a strong dislike (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) I think I can continue this series Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization, Playmobile, Why not get rid of all those annoying little pieces and those stupid instructions you can never follow, and make a ready-made model? Wouldnt it be much simpler (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) I think I can continue this series Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization, Playmobile, Why not get rid of all those annoying little pieces and those stupid instructions you can never follow, and make a ready-made model? Wouldnt it be much simpler (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) in? (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

<joke> reposting??? I laughed the first time... </joke> (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) For some reason when I replied the first time, it only went to lugnet.faq, not the others sorry for clogging the airwaves. regards lawrence darn, this message has clogged it some more.... (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) Actually Playmobil is developing in the opposite direction, toward a building system. Eric Brok -------- Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Submit your own link: (URL) section: (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) Oh, great. So you mean I should start buying playmobile where I would previously have bought lego, and buy lego where I would have previously bought playmobile! Now what about playmobile with lego compatible studs! regards lawrence (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)