 FAQ / 707
    Re: Less-Common Colors —Eric Kingsley
   <snip> (...) You will also notice that there are not any real hand-held blasters in Star Wars. The closest they have come to blasters is a Classic Space camera thingy for the Rebel Soldier in the Snowspeeder set and Megaphones with trans-red 1x1 (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Less-Common Colors —David Eaton
   (...) I have to agree. If TLG wants to be non-violent, no guns anywhere. On the other hand, I think maybe they could draw a line with things like modern day weapons. I think they can give the police hand-held pistols, and still do without (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.faq)