 FAQ / 7 (-5)
  CHM

I wouldn't mind compileing the FAQ into a .chm (compiled html) file, small enough for distribution, and it inculdes pictures and text like a normal HTML file, but it's all contained in one file -- ( Ickna / Nick H. ) ( (URL) ) ( (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Questions for FAQ

Ok, here is a dedicated thread to ASK the questions, someone else can create the answer thread, and whoever so feels inclined to write the FAQ can merge the threads and whatnot. -- Ickna / Nick Holdbrooks (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq)

  [FAQ] Post vs. mail, claimed topics

(...) I would never sign up to coordinate the whole thing, but can see doing some contributing. I suspect several others feel the same way I will try my hand at a few Q and As today but would rather post them in lugnet.faq than send them. Posting (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  OK, here we go ...

I had been holding off on doing a lot of work until I got a consensus that this was worth doing, especially since Tom seems unwilling to relinquish control of the RTL faq. But it seems that a lot of people are interested in seeing alugnet faq, and (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  New newsgroup lugnet.faq for LEGO-related FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) development

[Followups set to lugnet.faq] A new newsgroup lugnet.faq has just been created for collaboration on and development of LEGO-related FAQ lists. Here is the charter: Discussions and collaboration on FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) lists for (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact