 FAQ / 582 (-10)
  Re: The History of LEGO Plates - Part 1.

(...) Gary, How do you feel about letting your material into the LUGNET FAQ? Do you have any copyright or ownership issues you feel might get in the way? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) Thanks, that would be great. The three parts I think I misunderstood are: 1. The question says "How do I format an entry for the Lugnet FAQ?" so naturally I assumed the answer would be in the form of a step-by-step how-to. Instead it's a terse (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Usable HTML tags (Was: 202 FAQ items posted to lugnet.faq)

(...) I haven't gone through all of them, but what I've seen so far has been really good. Thanks again! One issue (and this may be a non-issue) is the usage of <BLOCKQUOTE> -- has there been a consensus on the list of usable HTML tags? Cheers, - (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

Robert: [...] It appears that you were correct, when you wrote that the explanation of the FAQ file format is incomprehensible. I will try to write something easier based on what you wrote (and what I think you misunderstood). Play well, Jacob (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: [MindStorms FAQ 4.5 How do I make a sound sensor?]

No problem Jeremy. It was fun! If you want to see an organized summary of all the answers I submitted, look at (URL) for a table of contents with pointers. (...) - Robert Munafo (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: 202 FAQ items posted to lugnet.faq

Okay Jeremy, and anyone else who is interested -- I have now reformatted my FAQ answers and merged the content with the answers written by others and recently auto-reposted. I then tested the results for proper HTML formatting in my browser and then (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Lots of new FAQ answers and some revisions

I have just sumbitted a large number of answers to FAQ questions that hadn't been answered yet, and revisions to other answers. There is also just one answer that I did not change (-: The answers are in the lugnet.faq newsgroup. Here is an index to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.faq)

  [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) Here's my attempt at a more understandable answer: Subject: How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 1 Revision: Jacob Sparre Andersen, 1999-05-06 Revision: Jeremy Sproat, 1999-05-10 Revision: Robert (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Temporary outage of FAQ work

(...) I think I remember us discussing something about the formatting a while ago, but it fizzled. (...) 100% Perl illiterate :( -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 If someone tells you you're worth your weight in gold, fatten up. (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  [MindStorms FAQ 0.1 What are the FAQ question numbers?]

Subject: 0.1 What are the FAQ question numbers? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 0 Revision: Robert Munafo, 1999-07-13 Location: /robotics/rcx/ Comment: Topic-level is inaccurate pending a reference for topic levels <p>Here is a key to the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact