 FAQ / 33
Re: Questions for FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:18:49 GMT

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 00:20:01 GMT, "G. Crisp" <gcrisp@mindspring.com>
wrote:

Another question for the FAQ:

What are 'Samsonite' legos?  (The truth is, I would like to know the answer to
this myself...)

It appears Samsonite (of briefcase fame) has imported/made Lego
products in the US under licence before TLG actually got out there.
lesse, they just had a 25-yr asnniversary of Real Lego, so that makes
to 73, probably from somewhere in the 60s...

Jasper