 FAQ / 16
Re: Questions for FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:24:55 GMT

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999 02:16:14 GMT, Larry Pieniazek
<lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

Unfortunately, they do not answer your Q1 question, which is a good one.
AFAIK, no one has ever said how Lego set designers make the partition
the set into bags decision.

What I find _really_ odd, is that multiples of a piece may appear in
different bags. Fore example, in the 8880 I oipened a few days ago,
black 1*2 plates were in at least 2, possibly 3 bags. Weird? yes. :)

Jasper