 FAQ / 32
Re: Questions for FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 00:20:01 GMT

Another question for the FAQ:

What are 'Samsonite' legos?  (The truth is, I would like to know the answer to
this myself...)

Greg

Ickna wrote:

Ok, here is a dedicated thread to ASK the questions, someone else can create
the answer thread, and whoever so feels inclined to write the FAQ can merge
the threads and whatnot.

--
Ickna / Nick Holdbrooks

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

Isn't it odd that we celebrate the birth of Jesus by killing trees?