 FAQ / 187 (-10)
  Re: Working sketch of FAQ item data format

(...) Oh, it was just a thought. I kind of like the simplicity of the robots.txt format. You include and exclude things, and each layer modifies previous layers. Kind of also like the way Unix directory permissions work. One example purpose that an (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?

(...) Eeek -- not 4.0 -- probably not even 3.2 -- way unnecessarily complicated. IMO, no DTD, no nothing except a very restricted subset of HTML is really all that is necessary. The markup is only there at all (instead of pure plain-text) because (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Progress so far, and a new header

(...) Me too. --Todd (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: New LUGNET directory structre?

(...) And again. I've re-arranged the FAQ items into Todd's directory structure. There are no new items from last update. A lot of the items I just threw into a dir because I couldn't find a good home for them. And a lot of items need answers... :-P (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: New LUGNET directory structre?

(...) Not sure yet...only started seriously thinking about and planning for translation a couple months ago. (...) It couldn't hurt, but I wouldn't say that the wording is stabilized enough to be worth investing much time in this early on. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  New thread for new items (Was: How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?)

(...) I know I'm picking on your FAQ item Jacob, I swear it's not personal! :-, You're doing a great job and really helping us out. I think that new FAQ items should be put in a new thread, however -- to make finding them easier and to physically (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?

(...) Cool -- thanks! :-, (...) Hmmm, what browsers in common use support 4.0? Specifically, do we want to rely on CSS? Do we require everyone to use the latest from Netscape and Microsoft? I suggest we go with something more widespread, such as 3.2 (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?