 FAQ / 1346
  Re: RTL query

(...) Perhaps the quality of RTL has gone up lately, now that there are less people there for the troublemakers to annoy. (...) Yes. It's good to have RTL out there as unconstrained competition. This forces the lugnet admins to be responsive to the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: RTL query

(...) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I suspect RTL is more of a "wasteland" now than it ever was, at least in my view, based on my (and I suspect a lot of other people's views as well). (I say suspect because I haven't carried out an (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)