 FAQ / 1278
Re: Acronym FAQ Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:47:17 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Lar writes:

I agree with Mags, keep them all. Your marking of common and uncommon is
distinction enough. Even the unused ones are interesting curiosities.

Oh, and if you decide to keep the more obscure ones, maybe you could
add TYVM even though it's only been used a few times here.  John N.
really had me stumped on that one, although you can bet now I'll never
forgot what it stands for!  :-)

TYVM,

Maggie