 FAQ / 1277
Re: Acronym FAQ Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:52:36 GMT

Shiri & All,

Anyways. Go check it out:
http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/

Thatnks for the hard work, Shiri, always nice seeing updated FAQS!

If you find any acronyms missing, or that have other definitions, please LMK
me by replying here or by email, shirid@hotmail.com (make sure you include
LEGO in your subject!).

Well, I think there is one that MichLUG has been using lately, as more of
our members have been getting houses and basements and such. LSF - LEGO
Storage Facility.

(1) I had trouble figuring out how many times some acronyms appeared, like
BK or SES (Brian Kasprzyk, Scott E. Sanburn!), and TC which had links to
something else...

That darn SES guy, always causing trouble! ; ) I can't help it if TLC has
decided to honor me by naming it the Skull's Eye Schooner. That is pretty
funny, however. : )

Scott Sanburn
--
Member, MichLUG http://www.michlug.org
Personal Webpage: http://www.scottesanburn.org

(Just a little parody of the Zest jingle, folks!)