 FAQ / 1262 (-10)
  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

(...) ... I've made a first pass at adding the jist of this thread into the FAQ. You can view the results most easily by reading through the first few entries here: (URL) you have ideas to improve this, please let me know. Thanks Cary (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq)

  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes: ... (...) ... To fit into the current organization of the train FAQ, I believe this is suggesting additions or rewrites to several existing FAQ entries: - LEGO makes trains? Where can I get them? (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq)

  Influence of heat treatment on Lego® bricks + minifigs

Hi all! Have you ever thought abou the maximum washing temperature for dirty Lego® bricks? At what temperature will Lego® bricks get damaged - for e.g. in summer in your car or in your house's Lego® room under the roof? I did the ultimate test (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq, lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs) !!

  Re: Castle FAQ

(...) I don’t know if this is any help, but in my past web-searches I've uncovered what I believe is a quite informative medieval weapons catalogue that would greatly compliment and expand upon Lenny Hoffman’s Guide to Weapons. ~Here’s the (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Castle FAQ

(...) I've added it. Thanks. Cary (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Castle FAQ

(...) Here's something to add to the resources listing. The Medieval Fortress, J.E. Kaufmann & H.W. Kaufmann, illustrated by Robert M. Jurga, Combined Publishing, ISBN 1-58097-062-1, List price $39.95 (see the Amazon link below). Numerous examples (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Castle FAQ

(...) Excellent work, Cary. It looks pretty solid to me; I saw nothing glaring in there. :) Nicely done with the pictures interspersed with the explanations; it moved some of the entries (the helmets esp. come to mind) well up the clarity index. (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Request for Implementation of FAQ Reference

(...) I appreciate your suggestions! they sound great. I agree, the FAQ needs improvement, esp in certain "admin-ish" areas. This is mainly my fault, as I haven't worked with Cary enough, to provide him appropriate answers and such (despite his (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Request for Implementation of FAQ Reference

(...) Duhhhhh! Just found it, sorry... (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Request for Implementation of FAQ Reference

(...) Before this gets too out of control, does that happen on Lugnet... (laughing to myself) only hourly! I mean this only to be helpful, the admin at Lugnet is doing a fantastic job as far as I am concerned. Much better than I am able to do. My (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact