 FAQ / 1253
    Re: Request for Implementation of FAQ Reference —Mark Neumann
   (...) Before this gets too out of control, does that happen on Lugnet... (laughing to myself) only hourly! I mean this only to be helpful, the admin at Lugnet is doing a fantastic job as far as I am concerned. Much better than I am able to do. My (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Request for Implementation of FAQ Reference —Mark Neumann
      (...) Duhhhhh! Just found it, sorry... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Request for Implementation of FAQ Reference Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) I appreciate your suggestions! they sound great. I agree, the FAQ needs improvement, esp in certain "admin-ish" areas. This is mainly my fault, as I haven't worked with Cary enough, to provide him appropriate answers and such (despite his (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)