 FAQ / 124
Re: Scope of FAQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:46:29 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Jeremy:
Also, has it been determined that the LDraw FAQ will make up a part of the
LUGNET FAQ?
When we fix the last question about translations and
extracting subsets of the FAQ[1].

You or I could start work on this before translations or FAQ subset
extraction are implemented; the bulk of the work in snarfing a FAQ will be
to copy the existing questions into their own files and start creating
headers.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."