 FAQ / 1192 (-5)
  Re: whay cant i post on brickshelf!!!!

(...) The notification email goes out immediately upon completion of the new user form. It is possible that you typo'd the email address. Send me an email with your name/email and I will fix it for you. KL (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: whay cant i post on brickshelf!!!!

(...) Kevin - I was wondering if you or someone else can help me on this as well. I just registered myself on Brickshelf (#3871) (I have yet to receive any "notification email", but at the end of the registration process it said something like (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: RGB color values for many brick colors

(...) Hi. just wanted to note that I'm updating colors with Steve. My page may change soon, though not dramatically. -Suz (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad)

  Re: RGB color values for many brick colors

(...) Helpful, but if you could cross correlate to the LDraw colors and color values, (and to the ref that Suzanne put together that you reference, although I would use this link: (URL) instead of the one you give as it is annotated) that would be (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad)

  Re: RGB color values for many brick colors

Hey, thanks for that information. I was actually looking for that this week. You might want to post that under the reference section at Ldraw.org, as well. It might help some people trying to make renderings. Thx, Mike (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact