 FAQ / 1184
1183  |  1185
Subject:
How do you store all that?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:51:46 GMT

This is my first post... I may not do this correctly.  I am reading the
posts about the large collections and think it is so nice that I'm not the
only adult with a lego obsession.

What I'm wondering is... how do you store them?  I have them separated by
theme in rubbermaid storage containers, but this seems to inhibit me from
just "creating."  (Rather, I feel obliged to merely build what it set before
me).

I'm wondering how other people store their collections?
Thanks,
Aimee