 FAQ / 1183
Re: Weekly FAQ installment, July 17 - July 23
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:43:06 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Shiri Dori writes:
"How did Frank Filz (ffilz) manage to buy so much in such short time?"
http://www.lugnet.com/faq/~88/Frank

WOW!  500 thousand pieces!  Hey Frank, another few years like this, and
you'll own a mega-block!  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat