 FAQ / 1185
1184  |  1186
Subject:
I could use some help here, please....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 17:25:48 GMT

I have installed the first two programs of LDraw but it will not let me see
any additional supportive programs of LDraw or even let me load MLCad
because it says that I am not authorized to view this page or the fact that
I can not access that page or some other message that computers use to block
access to computer sites.  Could some person please tell me why my computer
is acting so strange when it downloads these programs?

Jesse Long