 FAQ / 1057 (-5)
  Re: whay cant i post on brickshelf!!!!

No offense but it still doesnt work. i have gone through all of that and it still doesnt work. Maybe its the fact that the pictures are from a camera? I still havent been able to fully download form my camera, and thats probably it. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: whay cant i post on brickshelf!!!!

Here are the most common problems with uploads: 1. Javascript must be enabled for the system to work. You also have to accept cookies from brickshelf.com or the system will not remember you are logged in and you won't see the command links (upload, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: whay cant i post on brickshelf!!!!

Shoot i screwed up its jpeg files :) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.faq)

  whay cant i post on brickshelf!!!!

I have jepg files i want to post on brickshelf but i cant any reason???????? i get this "Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Sheepish question... What does MOC mean?

Thanks! (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact