 FAQ / 1033
Re: search by "Phrase" (not "Keyword[s]")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:45:57 GMT

Hi Franklin and anyone else --

This question was answered not long ago I think, and was added to Cary
Clark's (extremely useful) FAQ...:
http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Administrative/search

HTH!
-Shiri