 Fabuland / 498
    Re: Chess set —Ken Dowd
   (...) I'd distinguish sides by dividing the animals into types. In this case, Jungle animals vs. Farm animals. The chess board could look like this: Kings: Lion vs. Horse - The Lion naturally and the Horse because he's the noblest animal on the (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: Chess set —sheree rosenkrantz
   (...) Interesting ideas, they would work, but I am traditional enough that I would prefer having each piece for each side for each position mirror the other except for some color designation. I have a fairly decent size Fabuland population and I (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.fabuland)