 Fabuland / 421
    Raccoon Mask Types and Names —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   Starting at the beginning... Looking at my box of figures, trying to decipher which ones are older based on some new info I read on Sybrand Bonsma's UFHP relayed to him by Henriette Hoffmann-Schläger, I noticed that I had 2 Raccoons with yellow (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: Raccoon Mask Types and Names —Sheree Rosenkrantz
     (...) well, i was right about being mistaken :-\ i forgot about Roger. (URL) of the sets, i can't seem to get my hands on... argh! Any more names? sheree (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: Raccoon Mask Types and Names —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) legs (...) "Ricky" (...) Aarghh... Even more things to check. I've been just checking my figures to see what type of legs and what thype of eyes the have, but I didn't look at the size of the masks. The list will all different types of figures (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)