 Fabuland / 422
Re: Raccoon Mask Types and Names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 23:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:

Also, are all the Raccoons meant to represent the same character?  In English,
I only know of him being called  "Ricky".  Are there other English names for
the Raccoon.  Does he have a different name (or multiple different names) in
other languages?  I tend to think of the Raccoon only as one character, "Ricky"
with multiple sets of clothes.  I could be quite mistaken...

sheree

well, i was right about being mistaken :-\
i forgot about Roger.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3626
one of the sets, i can't seem to get my hands on... argh!
Any more names?

sheree