 Fabuland / 396
    Re: a wandering mind . . . —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) My preferences would be an owl, (Monty) moose, (Simon) squirrel, kangaroo and also a rhinoceros would be nice. I think the necks of the giraffe and ostrich would be to long to make a nice head. Also a tiger might be nice, but I wander how much (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: a wandering mind . . . —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   (...) I don't think of Fabuland figures as being that based in reality. Where else but Fabuland might one find a Rabbit and an Elephant pretty much the same size? However, with a giraffe and an ostrich, a main part of what defines them is a long (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: a wandering mind . . . —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) size? (...) My problem with the giraffe and the ostrich is that there indeed has to be some neck. It doesn't have to be too large, but it should be visible. The giraffe might still be recognisable without neck by using a yellow color and brown (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)