 Fabuland / 369
368  |  370
Subject:
1979-1990
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:23:03 GMT

I always thought Fabuland's time span to be 1979-1989.  Well, I was wrong
about the end date being 1989.  It was 1990.

1990 Chinese? catalogue
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1990/c90ch/index.html
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1990/c90ch/c90ch-09.html

And the ultimate evidence is in a picture taken by Osamu Furusawa of a
showcase at Billund.

sheree