 Fabuland / 188
Re: Pleasently Surprised
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 02:44:14 GMT

Gerry Venteicher <MRBEAR569@aol.com> wrote in message
news:Fz8JBF.D9q@lugnet.com...
Hey kids,
About a week ago I preordered the Mickey's Fishing Adventure set from • shop-at-
home.  They said I would not see until the end of September.  To my • surprise
when I came home from work yesterday there it was sitting next to my front
door.
  What a great set.  I own three Disney sets now and this one is by far • the
best of the bunch.  The best part is that it comes in a bucket that I can
store my extra Disney parts in.  Gawsh( bad Goofy impersination) I hope • they
keep Disney sets going.
Thanks,
Gerry

Hi Gerry,

This is good news.  I am happy for you.  I preordered  from S@H too (in
June).  I got a letter a couple of weeks ago saying they would ship 8-31-00.
Sounds like they might be running ahead of schedule.  Maybe I'll get mine
this coming week ? !   Fingers crossed...

Details please?  Why is this the best one of the bunch (besides the bucket)
?  What 's the best element?  Has Mickey or Minnie caught any fish yet?

Which of the new sets did you decide against getting?  Any particular
reason?

Do you like Fabuland or the new Mickey best?  If were a character from
either, who would you be?
For me it's Fabuland.  I would resemble Bonnie Bunny, but be named sheree
rabbit.

a vintage kid,
sheree