 Fabuland / 187
186  |  188
Subject:
Pleasently Surprised
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 14:38:03 GMT

Hey kids,
About a week ago I preordered the Mickey's Fishing Adventure set from shop-at-
home.  They said I would not see until the end of September.  To my surprise
when I came home from work yesterday there it was sitting next to my front
door.
  What a great set.  I own three Disney sets now and this one is by far the
best of the bunch.  The best part is that it comes in a bucket that I can
store my extra Disney parts in.  Gawsh( bad Goofy impersination) I hope they
keep Disney sets going.
Thanks,
Gerry